Private membership scheme only £19.51 per month*
We have introduced our own dental membership arrangement to reward and look after our patients who visit the practice regularly. Just look at what you can gain from becoming a member!
Every six months, our members are entitled to:
- A dental appointment, including a clinical examination, a check for signs of oral cancer and routine x-rays.
- A hygiene appointment to provide a full clean of the teeth and gums and advice on how to keep your mouth healthy.
- 10% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required, i.e. crowns, bridges and dentures,
- 10% discount on any fillings.
- 10% discounts on many other treatments (extractions, etc).
- 10% discount on additional hygiene care
- Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme to protect against the cost of large unforeseen accidental damage.
- Emergency Callout Assistance should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere in the world.
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
- And there’s more…
- Treatment planning to promote good oral health for life.
- £60 towards treatments per year!
* An initial administration fee of £9.50 will be collected with your first payment only.
** Subject to receipt of six consecutive monthly payments.
*** Discounts only apply to treatments carried out at the practice, excluding implants.
**** The price includes a premium of £0.52 per month for the Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout Insurance.
How do I register?
You just need to complete a simple agreement form to become a member. This will require your signature and bank account details. We will then set up a monthly Direct Debit payment.
0% Finance Options
At the practice we are delighted to offer a range of interest-free and interest-bearing finance options that allow you to spread the cost of your treatment, making it more affordable.
You can use our finance options for just about any treatment we provide over £600, although they are particularly suited to cosmetic, dental implants and teeth in a day treatments.
To find out how you could benefit from this easy way to pay for the treatment you want, please speak to a member of our practice team.